VULASTIK XT – Coupling with weight and cost reduced design
The VULKAN VULASTIK XT is an axial plug in coupling for non-removal relevant applications. Six different rubber compounds are available to adapt the VULASTIK XT to the various system requirements.
VULASTIK XT design
The VULASTIK XT is characterized by the axial plug-in feature, ensured by the gear geometry on the outer radius and the vulcanized elastomer on the inner radius of the element. The VULASTIK XT has been specially developed for industrial applications and the optimized design offers substantial cost benefits. The VULKAN coupling version for generator applications in rigidity levels 6, 8 and A also enables optimum thermal utilization of elements for high power loss values and correspondingly expansive applicability.
- Low investment costs thanks to its lean design
- Highest solution flexibility due to different coupling designs for installation in bellhoused installations or free-standing installations
- Optimized system tuning provided by six different rubber qualities
- Easy assembling due to its axial plug-in feature
- High permissible power loss and therefore a high solution flexibility in alternator applications