The highly elastic V series has been developed primarily for mounting assembled engine-gearbox-drive installations. Owing to the tri-axial stiffness, the V series is an excellent choice for thrust transfer with minor displacements across high stiffness in the longitudinal direction, while the residual low stiffness of the other two axes ensures excellent vibration insulation from the engine and the gearbox. The V14/25 bearing is provided with height adjustment and a built-in limiter, therefore representing an ideal choice for high-speed yachts and small boats.
- Resilient mounts for marine engines and gearboxes.
- Linear stiffness characteristic in the nominal load range.
- Low natural frequency
- Internal safety device to protect the system in extreme conditions.
- Type approval by leading classification companies.
- Nominal load range [kN]6.00 - 17.00 kN
Resilient mounts for marine engines and gearboxes.