Increased demands on drive systems require special solutions within the use of highly flexible couplings. These demands include silent and smooth operation even at the lowest speed during idling. To meet these requirements, VULKAN has developed the TORFLEX, a dual-stage torflex coupling for bell housing installations with progressive stiffness characteristics. Recognizable less vibration can be achieved due to the optimized design. The TORFLEX coupling is exclusively intended for installation in bell housing engine installations and can be used where the gearbox input shaft has an external spline or will be used as Oil Press-Fit.
- Torflex couplings for bell housing engine installations:
- Maximum comfort with smooth and quiet running for applications with low idling speeds
- Torsionally soft at idling speed for highest comfort requirements
- Progressive stiffness characteristic for the best power transmission at high loads for a high system availability
- Compact and short-build design for an easy handling
Optimized design for common SAE flywheels and SAE housings for a high solution flexibility