MEGIFLEX B – Highly flexible torque coupling
The MEGIFLEX B is a multi-application highly flexible coupling. With its modular design and pressure loaded element, the MEGIFLEX B completes the VULKAN product portfolio in the torque range smaller VULKARDAN E / F and VULASTIK L couplings. The rubber element can fulfill every conceivable requirement thanks to its torsionally soft with vibration damping and all-round flexible performance. Typical applications include primary drives, in particular with small pods or auxiliary drives like PTO/PTI with connected units.
MEGIFLEX B versions
The MEGIFLEX B it is available in 16 sizes each with 3 rubber rigidity levels as radial removable or axial plugged in version. In addition to the highly compact element, the MEGIFLEX B can be adapted into a double cardanic version as a high displacement and torsionally flexible cardan shaft for every conceivable installation. The MEGIFLEX B design ensures integral slippage protection.
MEGIFLEX B benefits
- Modular design available in radial and axial removable version and as torsionally flexible cardan shaft to ensure the highest solution flexibility
- Effective vibration absorption and high displacement capacity ensure protection for connected units and consequently high availability of the drive system
- Easy installation thanks to axial connected or axial bolted on elements
- Noise absorbing for maximum comfort
- Through its modular design; it can endure high radial, axial and angular displacements and as a torsionally flexible Cardan shaft, the MEGIFLEX B can be used in various applications for the highest solution flexibility.
- Effective vibration damping and a high displacement capacity guarantee the protection of connected machinery and thus a high availability of the drive shaft system
- Easy installation as elements are either assembled axial bolted or plugged in
Noise dampening for highest comfort standards