Electro hydraulic disc brake as operating brake for applications with a high number of movements
FEHD Generation 2, the new generation of electrohydraulic brakes from VULKAN offers a range of benefits in operating efficiency, maintenance and competitiveness.
They are commonly used as operating brakes in applications with a high number of movements. Electrohydraulic brakes features spring operation and electrohydraulic brake release with three phase power supply (220, 380 or 440 VAC). The version complies with DIN 15433 part 2 and DIN 15430 and meets European Commission Machinery Directive requirements.
- Maximum efficiency: minimum power loss per mm brake lining wear
- New system to ensure uniform distance between brake pads and disc
- New automatic system to recover the distance between pad and disc; no manual readjustment require
- New brake arm design
- Easy braking force adjustment
- Manual unlocking lever with locking system in brake open position
- Electrical grounding to standards: NR-10, NR-12, NBR-5410 and IEC-60204-2